0010 Infrared Thermometer ADA TemPro 300
- Measuring range, °C: -32…+350
- Optical resolution, (D:S): 12:1
- Sensibility: ±1.5
- Thermal resolution, °C: 0.1
- Thermal radiation coefficient: 0.95
- Response time, s: 0.5
- Spectral range, micrometer: 8…14
- Display illumination: available
- Saving of measured value at the display: available
- Operational conditions: temperature, °?/ humidity, %: 0…40°C / 10-95% at 30°C
- Power supply: 9V (Krona)
- Dimensions, mm: 140×80×38
- Weight, g: 130
ADA TemPro 300 ensures contactless temperature measuring in the range from −32°C to +350°C with sensibility of ±1.5°C.
Infrared Thermometer ADA TemPro 300 has a sufficient optical resolution 12:1 for measuring over a distance. Properties of pyrometer ADA are optimal for carrying out of low temperature diagnostic measurements at housing services and utilities, power industry, for purposes of maintenance of motors and machinery, inspections of construction quality.
Infrared Thermometer ADA TemPro 300 is a compact infrared pyrometer of a gun-type. It provides highest possible comfort during application. Simple measuring is done by one «trigger» push. Laser target marker makes it possible to perform fast, accurate measurements, «to take unerring aim».