0010 ADA Wall Scanner80
- Depth of the magnetic metal detection: 80 mm
- Depth of the non-magnetic metal detection: 60 mm
- Depth of the live wires detection: 50 mm
- Depth of wood detection: 20 mm
- Auto-shutdown: 5 min
- Operational temperatures: -10 … +50°С
- Storage temperature: -20 … +70°С
- Run time: 6 hours
- Weight: 0.12 kg
ADA Wall Scanner 80 metal, wire and wood detector is intended for detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, live wires and wood structures in walls through electric signal.
It has very simple and user friendly control. The light and sound alarm signals about detection: metal, wood and wires are indicated with red color and free areas are indicated with green light. The detector has automatic calibration in all modes. The results are clearly displayed on big digital screen. Shock-proof version is available: rugged case and tread contour plates.